Parents – Your kids are able to get information on anything and everything from sources other than you. Asking good questions, listening well, sharing your thoughts; are a few ways You can process it with them in love.
God has a good, holy, beautiful design for your child’s sexuality. And you can help them discover it.
Latest Articles for Parents
Latest Videos for Parents
More Resources for Parents
Understanding the threat of pornography – Web Sites
- Covenant Eyes : Helpful guidance on pornography for the whole family.
- Your Brain On Porn: A site outlining brain science and research about porn.
- Fight The New Drug: Accessible research, facts, and stories about porn’s harms.
Understanding the threat of pornography – Books
- The Porn Myth by Matt Fradd
- Wired for Intimacy by William Struthers
- Drug of the New Millennium by Mark B. Kastleman
God’s Design for Sexuality – Books
Healthy Parenting – Books
- Families Where Grace Is In Place by Jeff VanVonderen
- Sacred Parenting by Gary Thomas
- Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain by Daniel J. Siegel, M.D.
- Untangled: Guiding Teenage Girls through the Seven Transitions into Adulthood by Lisa Damour
Programs for Parents
Treading Boldly Workshop
Based on his book, Treading Boldly through a Pornographic World, this workshop equips parents to walk with sons and daughters growing up in a digitally connected, porn-saturated world. The workshop covers:
- The Bad (and Good!) News about Pornography Today
- Why You Need to Know Your Own Story
- Giving Your Kids a Greater, More Compelling Vision
[PG] Parental Guidance
“[PG] Parental Guidance” is Regeneration’s suite of programs and resources for parents. We help parents:
- Explore language and strategies for talking to your kids… and listening to them.
- Practice aiming your kids’ desires… not suppressing them.
- Move beyond rules-based parenting while clearly communicating your standards and expectations.
- See what’s going on in the world today (cultural norms, trends, and technology)
- Learn what happens psychologically, physically, and emotionally inside of kids as they grow up.
- Discover the “judo” of turning anger, resistance, and indifference into opportunities for connection with your kids.
- Learn proven strategies to help kids make healthy choices about social media and technology (even if you’re not tech-savvy).
- Gain practical insights into parenting when a son or daughter is already engaged in sexual behavior.
- Connect with other parents on the same journey.