Parents – Your kids are able to get information on anything and everything from sources other than you. Asking good questions, listening well, sharing your thoughts; are a few ways You can process it with them in love.
God has a good, holy, beautiful design for your child’s sexuality. And you can help them discover it.
Latest Articles for Parents
If aliens from outer space were to observe earth, they might get the impression that the…
Latest Videos for Parents
More Resources for Parents
Understanding the threat of pornography – Web Sites
- Covenant Eyes : Helpful guidance on pornography for the whole family.
- Your Brain On Porn: A site outlining brain science and research about porn.
- Fight The New Drug: Accessible research, facts, and stories about porn’s harms.
Understanding the threat of pornography – Books
- The Porn Myth by Matt Fradd
- Wired for Intimacy by William Struthers
- Drug of the New Millennium by Mark B. Kastleman
God’s Design for Sexuality – Books
Healthy Parenting – Books
- Families Where Grace Is In Place by Jeff VanVonderen
- Sacred Parenting by Gary Thomas
- Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain by Daniel J. Siegel, M.D.
- Untangled: Guiding Teenage Girls through the Seven Transitions into Adulthood by Lisa Damour
Programs for Parents
Treading Boldly Workshop
Based on his book, Treading Boldly through a Pornographic World, this workshop equips parents to walk with sons and daughters growing up in a digitally connected, porn-saturated world. The workshop covers:
- The Bad (and Good!) News about Pornography Today
- Why You Need to Know Your Own Story
- Giving Your Kids a Greater, More Compelling Vision
[PG] Parental Guidance
“[PG] Parental Guidance” is Regeneration’s suite of programs and resources for parents. We help parents:
- Explore language and strategies for talking to your kids… and listening to them.
- Practice aiming your kids’ desires… not suppressing them.
- Move beyond rules-based parenting while clearly communicating your standards and expectations.
- See what’s going on in the world today (cultural norms, trends, and technology)
- Learn what happens psychologically, physically, and emotionally inside of kids as they grow up.
- Discover the “judo” of turning anger, resistance, and indifference into opportunities for connection with your kids.
- Learn proven strategies to help kids make healthy choices about social media and technology (even if you’re not tech-savvy).
- Gain practical insights into parenting when a son or daughter is already engaged in sexual behavior.
- Connect with other parents on the same journey.