Awaken is an intensive program for men struggling with unwanted sexual behaviors. It consists of four 12-week modules: Strength, Heart, Mind, and Spirit. This product includes hours of video, weekly readings, questions for reflection, and prayer exercises. Awaken is specifically designed to help you cultivate your relationship with Jesus as you dig deep into the heart of your unwanted sexual behaviors on your journey toward becoming more whole.
Come put into practice all that God has to offer to help experience the life and joy you are looking for.
Here’s some of what you will find at Awaken…
- Sex is relational. If there is a problem with sex, there is a problem with relationship. Awaken will help you get to the unique source of your problem so you can employ the right solution.
- God created sexual desire and wants to untwist it from sexual sin. His heart is not to snuff out sexuality, but rather to restore its goodness, so you can love with purity and passion.
- Awaken is a place where you can be yourself and say what’s really going on. Artificial plants don’t grow. But if we start where we really are, with acceptance and God’s love, God can cause growth.
- You will receive effective practical help with strategic concepts like yellow-lines, guardrails, the sexual sin cycle, escape plans, and more.
- You’ll learn how to reconnect with your heart, discover your triggers, and more effectively move toward relationship. You’ll discover that the opposite of addiction isn’t sobriety, it’s healthy relationship.
- You’ll become able to move out of the unreal world of lust, recognize the truth, and live in reality. You’ll become more aware of what’s not true, and what is true, and improve your discernment with the thoughts that enter your mind.
- You’ll increase your vision of your true self in Christ and your understanding of the reality of your identity—which will help you improve your ability to walk in the power of God when faced with temptation.
- You’ll develop your relationship with God and your walk with Him. The Word says, ”If we walk by the Spirit, we will not carry out the desire of the flesh.“ You’ll learn to develop your intimacy and walk with God in the fire of temptation, frustrations, crises, conflicts, anger, hurt, loneliness, failure and stress, so that you can walk in love instead of lust.