When it comes to your struggle with unwanted sexual behavior, have you ever wondered, “How Did I Get Here?” “Why Do I Stay?” or “How Do I Get Out Of Here?”
If you answered yes to any of the above questions and you’ve been active in your recovery journey, then this opportunity is for you!
Regeneration is excited to offer our first men’s small group intensive, based on Unwanted by Jay Stringer. In this eight-week intensive you will:
- Learn to engage your story and other’s stories by cultivating curiosity
- Identify patterns of repeating or reversing the traumas and experiences you have had
- Develop a “Freedom For” instead of a “Freedom From” mindset
- Identify key drivers and experiences that keep you stuck
- Transform how you relate to yourself and others
If you are ready to go deeper into your recovery journey and experience greater healing and wholeness, reach out to [email protected]. Don’t delay! Space is limited. A deposit of $375 is required to hold your spot.
Below is more info on the Dates, Times, Costs and Structure of the Unwanted Men’s Intensive.
This group will run for a total of 8 weeks.
Aaron Tagert – Group LeaDer
Certified Unwanted Guide
Aaron specializes in assisting men to courageously step into their story, by weaving in healing prayer to his one to one and group coaching, helping men in their journey to overcome unwanted sexual behavior.
Dates: January 9th 2024 – February 27th 2024
Times and Location: Meetings will be conducted via Zoom on Tuesdays 1:00-3:00pm EST
Group Structure: This intensive will offer a high level of support, including 2 one-on-one coaching sessions and will require a high level of accountability to the leader and group.
Expectations: This program requires a commitment to personal work (usually between 2 to 4 hours/week) in addition to the Tuesday afternoon weekly group meeting. In addition, the strength of the group meetings is dependent upon each participant’s investment throughout the week.
Curriculum and Cost: Program costs $1500. Reserve your spot today by making a down payment of $375. Space is limited and the group will close when it has reached 8 participants.
- In addition, prior to the start of the program, each participant needs to…
- Purchase a copy of Unwanted
- Purchase Unwanted Digital Workbook – https://www.unwantedworkbook.com/
- Complete the Sexual Behavior Self-Assessment (free with purchase of Unwanted Digital Workbook) Link to this is through the purchase of the Workbook)
If you wanted to join the Unwanted Intensive but didn’t get in, email [email protected] to reserve your spot for the next intensive.
“The Unwanted group created the solid foundation I needed to address and manage my temptations. The story work opened my eyes to the way things in my past had been unconsciously affecting my present. The principles I learned through Unwanted and the support of the group have helped transform my thinking and the way I now approach my recovery. “