Due to Covid-19, all groups are being done by telecommunications until further notice.
What Challenges Do You Face With Temptation?
Is looking at pornography a problem for you? Do you find yourself doing something against your beliefs online or with other people?
Have you tried to stop and found yourself still going there anyway? Do you ask yourself why and don’t have the answers or resources to see the change in your life that you want to see?
Do you want more life, joy, improved relationships and satisfaction?
Come discover one of the most effective, Christ-centered programs designed specifically to help you experience transformation in the area of sexual sin.
Rescue is a program designed with Biblically-based, proven strategies that help men struggling with sexual sin to experience change.
Come put into practice all that God has to offer to help experience the life and joy you are looking for.
Here’s some of what you will find at Rescue…
- Sex is relational. If there is a problem with sex, there is a problem with relationship. Rescue will help you get to the unique source of your problem so you can employ the right solution.
- God created sexual desire and wants to untwist it from sexual sin. His heart is not to snuff out sexuality, but rather to restore its goodness, so you can love with purity and passion.
- Rescue is a place where you can be yourself and say what’s really going on. Artificial plants don’t grow. But if we start where we really are, with acceptance and God’s love, God can cause growth.
- You will receive effective practical help with strategic concepts like yellow-lines, guardrails, the sexual sin cycle, escape plans, and more.
- You’ll learn how to reconnect with your heart, discover your triggers, and more effectively move toward relationship. You’ll discover that the opposite of addiction isn’t sobriety, it’s healthy relationship.
- You’ll become able to move out of the unreal world of lust, recognize the truth, and live in reality. You’ll become more aware of what’s not true, and what is true, and improve your discernment with the thoughts that enter your mind.
- You’ll increase your vision of your true self in Christ and your understanding of the reality of your identity—which will help you improve your ability to walk in the power of God when faced with temptation.
- You’ll develop your relationship with God and your walk with Him. The Word says, ”If we walk by the Spirit, we will not carry out the desire of the flesh.“ You’ll learn to develop your intimacy and walk with God in the fire of temptation, frustrations, crises, conflicts, anger, hurt, loneliness, failure and stress, so that you can walk in love instead of lust.