If you are looking for an opportunity to exercise your writing muscles, write something you’re truly proud of, and share it with thousands of people — we’d love to have you join our new community of contributors.
While we cannot post everything we receive, following the submission guidelines carefully will give you the best chance of being published.
NOTE: We do not compensate our writers nor will we publish a piece for payment. Send us your fully completed original article and we’ll consider it for publication.
FILL THE FORM OUT BELOW AND ATTACH YOUR SUBMISSION
Please submit original content and give us 2-3 weeks to decide whether to publish your piece.
Regen Submission Guidelines
Publishing an article on Regeneration Ministries is a great way to reach thousands of people around the world around sexual integrity.
Read the following guidelines carefully to give yourself the best chance of being published.
- Content: Articles can cover a wide-variety of topics relevant to sexual integrity (e.g. pornography addiction, masturbation, lust, a cheating spouse, same-sex attractions, unwanted sexual behaviors etc.).
- Length/Formatting: Aim for between 800-1200 words. Keep your paragraphs short. More than 3-4 sentences will make your paragraphs too dense. Sub-headings to break up the content as well as numbered or bulleted lists also make your post more readable.
- Editing: We will likely copy-edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. Articles that require substantive editing will most likely be rejected for that reason alone. If possible, have a good editor go over your submission before sending it in. Your style should be professional but personal. References to deity should be capitalized.
- Scripture: For Scripture quotations, use the English Standard Bible (ESV), New King James Version (NKJV), or New American Standard Bible (NASB).
- Submitting: Submit your completed article for consideration by our team. Please note we only consider finished articles; we do not accept pitches.
- Please do not contact us with questions about sponsored posts.