Awaken is an intensive program for men seeking sexual integrity. Each module consists of 12 weeks of instruction, reflection, prayer, and small group work.
Path Through the Wilderness
Path through the Wilderness is an intensive program for men and women seeking healing in their lives. Ultimately, Path teaches us how to press into Jesus more deeply, allowing Him to meet our needs and transform us for His Kingdom purposes.
Oasis for Women
Oasis is a 9-week online group for women who desire a pathway to freedom in a safe, Christ-centered environment.
This is a gathering of women who want to shut out the noise of the culture and live out the truth of the gospel in practical and intentional ways.
Hope and Healing For Wives
These groups offer Christ-centered hope and healing through community, prayer, and curriculum designed to meet women in their pain and need.
This group addresses critical topics like trust, boundaries, anger, and trauma.
Based on his book, Treading Boldly through a Pornographic World, this workshop equips parents to walk with sons and daughters growing up in a digitally connected, porn-saturated world. The workshop covers:
- The Bad (and Good!) News about Pornography Today
- Why You Need to Know Your Own Story
- Giving Your Kids a Greater, More Compelling Vision
[PG] Parental Guidance
“[PG] Parental Guidance” is Regeneration’s suite of programs and resources for parents. We help parents:
- Explore language and strategies for talking to your kids… and listening to them.
- Practice aiming your kids’ desires… not suppressing them.
- Move beyond rules-based parenting while clearly communicating your standards and expectations.
- See what’s going on in the world today (cultural norms, trends, and technology)
- Learn what happens psychologically, physically, and emotionally inside of kids as they grow up.
- Discover the “judo” of turning anger, resistance, and indifference into opportunities for connection with your kids.
- Learn proven strategies to help kids make healthy choices about social media and technology (even if you’re not tech-savvy).
- Gain practical insights into parenting when a son or daughter is already engaged in sexual behavior.
- Connect with other parents on the same journey.
Intimacy and Desire
Our culture diminishes intimacy by associating it with sexual union. Our core hunger is for true intimacy, driven by the God-given desire to know and be known by Him and one another. We experience healthy desire and intimacy through God’s divine design for our sexuality and relationships.